Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Team Kilt: Round 2!


So the lovely Zachary Moore from Jeri Smith-Ready's Shade series has made it to Round 2 in the YA Crush Tourney (don't tell me you still don't know what I'm talking about!) Now I'm super into this tournament. I love the posts that each advocate writes for their man and I find myself wanting to read all the books I haven't just based on all the wonderful things they say! Our wonderful Team Kilt advocates at Ficitious Delicious know exactly how to get people excited about Zach!

Thankfully Zach is still in the running to win. Problem is, he's up against Will Herondale from Cassandra Clare's best selling series The Infernal Devices. Now I haven't read this series yet (though I have read most of her other one) but I do know that Will is a favourite and pretty much guaranteed the win :( BUT! (yes, there is a but!) we at Team Kilt do not give up even when the odds are not in our favour. Did Katniss give up? No. Did Harry give up? Never. And for those who have read the fantastic series I'm talking about here, Zach never gave up either. Neither did Aura and things worked out pretty swell for the both of them (and for us because it was hot to read!)

Now about Zach. He's a Scot and if that's not enough to make you swoon, he also wears kilts on special occasions (who can resist a man in a kilt?)



Oh sorry, where was I? He is a sweetheart who, even when I'm sure it's all he wanted, waited until Aura was ready to take their relationship to the next step. He's smart, caring and has a wicked sense of humour. He's the perfect package and seriously, he needs your vote!

I don't ask much. I just ask for your vote. I hope you'll take the time to check out the books, maybe read some quotes, and for sure drop by the YA Sisterhood and take a look at the tournament. I can't post a direct link to Zach's round because it doesn't start until midnight, but you'll have 24 hours to get your votes in. Do it for all the men in kilts. Let's look at those lovely pictures the girls from #TeamKilt made one last time ^^^^

Ya. That's what I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts