This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List
1. My True Love Gave To Me (Stephanie Perkins etc.): Holiday stories are a must!
2. Let It Snow (John Green etc.): Going to read as many as I can!
3. Don't Touch (Rachel Wilson): One of the books I've been eager to get my hands on.
4. The Darkest Minds (Alexandra Bracken): It's been sitting on my shelf too long, I think.
5. Sway (Kat Spears): This one just looks like a lot of fun!
6. We Can Work it Out (Elizabeth Eulberg): The first one in this series was really cute, so I can't wait to read this one.
7. All the Bright Places (Jennifer Niven): TFIOS meets Eleanor and Park? Sign me up!
8. Where'd You Go Bernadette (Maria Semple): This one looks adorable!
9. The Queen of the Tearling (Erika Johansen): A dark book for dark winter days.
10. Unleashed (Sophie Jordan): Can this just be out already?
What are your must reads for this cold, brutal winter season?