Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Pining for 2013


So it's the end of November and soon 2012 will be over. The good part about this? 2013 promises some fantastic book releases and much anticipated sequels to our favourite series. This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is all about those books we're anticipating for 2013. These are the ones I can't wait to get my hands on!

1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver: The final instalment in the Delirium trilogy is sure to come to a breathtaking conclusion. I can't wait to see how Lena survives in a cured world.

2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano: Another one of my favourite dystopian series, I know the conclusion to The Chemical Garden trilogy will leave me gasping.

3. With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent: By far, the series that I never want ending. Soul Screamers is one my top series and through the six books so far, Kaylee has been through hell and back and kicked so much butt there and back. I know this final book will have it all, but I'm sad to see the series end.

4. My Name Is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton: There isn't much information about this book, but it's about Rapunzel and that's good enough for me. I can't wait to see where the author will take this fairy tale.

5. Dance Of Shadows by Yelena Black: Deadly ballet? Yes please. This book sounds hauntingly beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

6. All The Rage by Courtney Summers: Summers is one of my top authors and I'm so excited for her new book. Her characters pop off the pages and her plots leave you on the edge of your seat. This one sounds like it will be the best of both worlds.


7. Pivot Point by Kasie West: I love tales about people with special abilties. This one is about a girl who can see both outcomes for the future. Sounds intriguing.

8. The Program by Suzanne Young: A new dystopian series about a program that takes away suicidal thoughts, but leaves an empty cell behind sounds like it could be up there with Delirium and Divergent.

9. Towering by Alex Flinn: Flinn has a way with fairy tales. She takes well known stories and turns them into something completely original and new. So I know that her Rapunzel will give Tangled a run for its money.

10. The House Of Hades by Rick Riordan: So I just finished The Mark Of Athena and it left me broken hearted and eager for more. So November 2013 can't come soon enough because I need to know what happens next!!


And, as a honourable mention, simply because it doesn't have a title yet, Divergent #3 is definitely one of my top books I'm pining for. This is one of my favourite series and I know the conclusion will be epic!



3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for 'My Name is Rapunzel' too! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am intrigued by "My Name is Repunzel" and I am more than anxious for "The House of Hades" and the new Divergent novel. This list made me more excited for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Rapunzel. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-10-tuesday-my-most-anticipated.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts