The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is all about Christmas (which I love) and what books I'd like under the tree (yes please), so here's my list of Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me!
1. Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt: I've been looking for this book since it came out but haven't found it in any of my book stores and I'm too lazy to order online. The author is a sweetheart and even though I know the book is going to be sad, I can't wait to read it!
2. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham: Another book I've been looking for but haven't found. It's been on my to-read list for so long! I love road trip books.
3. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa: I'm a fan of The Iron Fey series, but there are so many other books I own that I need to read so I haven't picked this one up yet. It would be nice if someone did it for me.
4. Bewitching by Alex Flinn: Yet another author I love, but for some reason I haven't picked this book up yet. But it's for sure worth reading!
5. Girl Of Nightmares by Kendare Blake: I can't wait to see what Anna's up to next!
6. Supernaturally by Kiersten White: I'll probably own this before Christmas anyway, but I can't wait to read the sequel to Paranormalcy. I absolutely love Evie!
7. Endlessly by Kiersten White: What I said up there ^^
8. Lullaby by Amanda Hockling: I was actually going to buy a signed copy of this, but when I went back to the store the next day, they were all gone. I think it's because it was a week before it was supposed to be released, but either way, I don't have it yet.
9. Easy by Tammara Webber: Another contemporary that sounds enthralling. Just haven't picked it up yet.
10. Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George: I absolutely loved her other fairytale books and I'm so glad there's finally another one coming out! I may not be able to wait until Christmas for this one...
So, is anyone else going to be asking Santa for piles of books?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make booksih lists about bookish things. This week's...
Lola and the Boy Next Door Author: Stephanie Perkins Published: July 9, 2013 Paperback, 368 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodrea...
First Top Ten Tuesday of the new year for me! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish , where we of course l...
xSaint Anything Author: Sarah Dessen Published: May 5th, 2015 Hardcover, 417 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodreads) Pe yton, ...