Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
First Top Ten Tuesday of the new year for me! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we of course list some fun top tens! I'm excited to have these goals down so that I don't have an excuse to not accomplish them!
So here are my reading goals for 2013:
1. Read 75 books
2. Finish any series that I've started and have ended (The Mortal Instruments, Matched)
3. Read all the books on my bookshelf (there are a lot I haven't gotten to yet)
4. Read at least one classic novel.
5. Review every book I read.
6. Read 10 books off my to-read list on Goodreads
7. Read the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent (I own them all but still haven't read them!)
8. Take the time to enjoy a book I've read before (and not count it towards my goal, or maybe I will, depends how far along I am)
9. Read a book longer than 500 pages (this will be the hardest one)
10. Read a book I normally wouldn't pick up.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make booksih lists about bookish things. This week's...
Lola and the Boy Next Door Author: Stephanie Perkins Published: July 9, 2013 Paperback, 368 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodrea...
First Top Ten Tuesday of the new year for me! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish , where we of course l...
xSaint Anything Author: Sarah Dessen Published: May 5th, 2015 Hardcover, 417 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodreads) Pe yton, ...