Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we make lists based on a bookish topic.

This week's topic is: Bookish Resolutions

1. Read 65 books. 

2. Read at least 2 classics. Specifically 1984 and Animal Farm for sure.

3. Stop being afraid of large books! I'll read something over 600 pages this year, I promise!

4. Read all the books I've listed for my 2013 TBR challenge. This will knock a lot off my to-read pile

5. Read a book I wouldn't normally pick up.

6. Read at least 5 non YA books.

7. Start a series I've been meaning to start (Shifters!)

8. Review every book I read.

9. Take the time to enjoy a book I've read before (it's looking like this will be The Hobbit this year!)

10. Read the book before I see the movie. Any movie I'm interested in that started out as a book, I read first!

So those are my goals. I hope I can accomplish them all this year. How about you guys?


2 comments:

  1. I really like your goals! I'd be hopeless at number 8 though. But I also want to read some adult books again this year, and I'm also doing the TBR pile challenge. Oh, and Shifters is great! You mean the Rachel Vincent series, right? I must get to book 3 this year...
    Good luck with all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really good with my reviews last year, only missed a few! And yes, Rachel Vincent! It's the only series of hers I haven't read even though I own them all. I really need to dive into it!

      Delete

Popular Posts