Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we make lists based on a bookish topic.
This week's topic is: Bookish Resolutions
1. Read 65 books.
2. Read at least 2 classics. Specifically 1984 and Animal Farm for sure.
3. Stop being afraid of large books! I'll read something over 600 pages this year, I promise!
4. Read all the books I've listed for my 2013 TBR challenge. This will knock a lot off my to-read pile
5. Read a book I wouldn't normally pick up.
6. Read at least 5 non YA books.
7. Start a series I've been meaning to start (Shifters!)
8. Review every book I read.
9. Take the time to enjoy a book I've read before (it's looking like this will be The Hobbit this year!)
10. Read the book before I see the movie. Any movie I'm interested in that started out as a book, I read first!
So those are my goals. I hope I can accomplish them all this year. How about you guys?