Sometimes you just need a nice, light read that you can finish in a day that makes you laugh, smile and fill you up inside. This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the lovely girls at The Broke and the Bookish, is all about those kind of fun books. So here are my Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
1. Confessions of a Shopaholic: Pretty much anything by Sophie Kinsella leaves me feeling good at the end. Still need to pick up Wedding Night
2. Beauty Queens: Libba Bray's satire about pageant girls stranded on an island made me laugh the entire time.
3. Alice in Wonderland: A go-to for me when I want to escape the world for a bit.
4. Sun & Moon, Ice & Snow: This fairy tale retelling is so wonderful that I read it in a day. Fairy tales are always a good way to make me smile.
5. Can You Keep a Secret?: Like I said, Kinsella is awesome.
6. The Undomestic Goddess: My top Kinsella book about a woman who quits her job and decides to be a housekeeper, with no idea how to do any of the chores. Great read.
7. Supernaturally: Though there are some serious things happening in this book, Efie is just a breath of fresh air when it comes to heroines. She is hilarious!
8. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: Great music, good friends, strange and funny times!
9. Cloaked: Alex Flinn does remarkable fairy tale retellings and this one is perfection. She takes many different tales and creates a whole new one.
10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson: A light hearted read with funny characters and a feel good ending.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish , where we discuss our top tens on different bookish topics. Th...
Wink, Poppy, Midnight Author: April Genevieve Tucholke Published: March 22, 2016 Hardcover, 247 pages 4 Gold Stars (summary from Goo...
The Worlds We Make Author: Megan Crewe Published: February 11, 2014 Hardcover, 288 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodreads) The...
He Belongs With Me Author: Sarah Darlingtion Published: March 4, 2014 ebook Received an ARC from author in exchange for an honest revi...