Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Survey: Cast a Harry Potter Spell


This survey is from Flip That Page, and I thought it'd be a lot of fun to do! Feel free to join in the fun!

Cast A Spell!

Reparo
fixes damaged objects
A book that needs some serious fixing: Sever (Lauren DeStefano) Wither was amazing, it's too bad the sequels did not live up to it.

Lumos
casts a narrow light
A book that deserves more attention: My Soul to Take (Rachel Vincent) this series is one of my faves, but it's so underrated! Everyone needs to read this!




Nox
counters the effects of Lumos
An overhyped book: Twilight (Stephanie Meyer) Need I say more? There are many more books more worthy of your time, trust me (see above)

Accio
summons an object from a significant distance
A book you're anticipating: Isla and the Happily Ever After (Stephanie Perkins) I need more of these characters please!



Expecto Patronum
conjures an incarnation of positive feelings
A book that made you cry, or at least want to: The Fault in Our Stars (John Green) The feels people, the feels!

Morsmordre
conjures the Dark Mark
A book you wish to mark as one of your favourites: The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien) Everything about this series is perfection and I could read it over and over again.


Petrificus Totalus
petrifies victim
A book you wish to keep forever: Alice in Wonderland (Lewis Caroll) The one book I could read over and over. Also, I own like 6 copies of it.

Protego
shield charm
An intimidating book you keep putting off: 1984 (George Orwell) Classics are hard for me to read, but I really need to read this one! It's been sitting on my shelf too long.


Riddikulus
used against a boggart
A book with a deceiving synopsis: Imaginary Girls (Nova Ren Suma) This book was way creepier and messed up than the synopsis lets on. It nowhere nears prepares you for what's inside.

Lacarnum Inflamarae
shoots fireballs
A book you wish to burn out of your mind completely: The Juliet Spell (Douglas Rees) I've read a lot of Romeo and Juliet retellings and have yet to find one worthy of my time. 


Wingardium Leviosa
levitates objects
A book you wish to reread: Before I Fall (Lauren Oliver) This book was incredible and I'll for sure be rereading it soon!

Avada Kedavra 
causes instant death
Worse book EVER: Undeadly (Michelle Vail) The only part of this book I actually liked was the Egyptian Gods aspect of it, other than that, it was a waste of time. 

Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow! Any thoughts on these? Agree, disagree?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts