Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we talk about a bookish topic in the form of lists!

This week's topic is: Top Ten new authors to us of 2013

I love discovering new authors, and this year was full of them!



1. Rainbow Rowell: Fangirl, Eleanor & Park
2. Richelle Mead: Vampire Academy
3. Chelsea Pitcher: The S Word


4. Stephanie Perkins: Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door
5. Daisy Whitney: The Mockingbirds
6. Rachel Alpine: Canary


7. Jenny Han: The Summer I Turned Pretty, It's Not Summer Without You, We'll Always Have Summer
8. Tiffany Schmidt: Send Me A Sign
9. Kasie West: Pivot Point
10. Holly Black: White Cat, Red Glove, Black Heart

I hope to discover more amazing authors in the new year (though I have no doubt I will!) Who have been some of your faves this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts