Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Unleashed

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where we spotlight an upcoming release we are eagerly waiting for.

My WoW this week is:

Unleashed
By Sophie Jordan
Hardcover, 368 pages
Expected Publication: February 24, 2015

From Goodreads:

Davy has spent the last few months trying to come to terms with the fact that she tested positive for the kill gene HTS (also known as Homicidal Tendency Syndrome). She swore she would not let it change her, and that her DNA did not define her... but then she killed a man.

Now on the run, Davy must decide whether she'll be ruled by the kill gene or if she'll follow her heart and fight for her right to live free. But with her own potential for violence lying right beneath the surface, Davy doesn't even know if she can trust herself. 

I loved Sophie's first book in this series, Uninvited, where we were introduced to this world where people test to see if you'll be a killer. It was crazy and felt surprisingly real and Davy's story broke my heart yet gave me a lot of hope. I can't wait to read more about her story and see where it takes her next. Sophie's writing is gorgeous and I'm a fan of all her work, so I can't wait for more of it!

1 comment:

Popular Posts