This week is about sequels we can't wait to get our hands on, and if there's something I love best, it's sequels.1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer #3): The final book in the Mara Dyer trilogy is for sure going to be just as mind blowing as the first two. There's no telling how this story will end.
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3): The Lunar Chronicles have impressed me so much thus far, and this one (which is about Rapunzel!) looks like it will be a nice addition to the tales.
3. Split Second by Kasie West (Pivot Point #2): Pivot Point was so much fun to read. I loved the thought about being able to choose your own path in life.
4. Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (Mind Games #2): Mind Games was as confusing as it was fantastic. There were times where I wasn't sure what was happening, but I loved it too much to stop. I'm sure this one will be equally as crazy.
5. Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi (Shatter Me #3): Juliette's journey thus far has taken her far from where we first found her, alone in a room. Now we'll find out what the world has planned for her.
6. The Worlds We Make by Megan Crewe (The Way We Fall #3): A great Canadian series about a virus spreading throughout Canada and killing those it infects. The conclusion is bound to take it all to a new level.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3): Each book in this series is wonderful on its own and even better since they all connect together. The prefect contemporary romance, I can't wait for the final, sweet love connection.
8. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky #3): One of the best dystopian series I've read, I can't wait to see how Rossi ends this perfect series and wonderful characters.
And a few that are out but I haven't had a chance to pick up yet:
9. Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #3): Ok, so this just came out today but I may not be able to get my hands on it for awhile. I've been waiting for the conclusion of this series since I finished Prodigy, with it's heartbreaking cliffhanger.
10. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #5): Another book I just haven't picked up yet, I can't wait to revisit Percy and his friends and find out if or how they escape
from the doom they've landed in.
Anyone else excited for these books? What are some sequels you're waiting for?