Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind



Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly featured hosted by The Book and the Bookish where each week there is a different Top Ten list for all of us to get giddy over. This week is rewind week, where we pick one of the past topics that we missed or wanted to try again. 

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished 

1. Matched series by Ally Condie: I read Matched quite awhile ago and I really liked it, but I've owned Crossed since it came out and I have yet to read it. I plan to finish this series eventually because I do want to know what happens next!

2. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore: The Power Of Nine came out two months but I've been holding off on buying it. Not sure why because I love this series. 

3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan: I just bought the final book, Hidden, and it's right at the top of my to-read pile. I can't wait to see how Jacinda's journey will end!

4. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I've read the first two in this series and have City Of Glass on my book shelf. I'm not fully committed to this series. I like it enough that I'll watch the movie and I'll finsih the series, but it hasn't reached me like many other books have. But who knows, there's still a lot to read by Clare.

5. The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting: I read the first one and thought the idea behind the series was interesting and unique. I had planned on picking up the other two but something stopped me. I'm not sure I'll finish this series because I have a feeling the other two books will be exactly the same. I could most definitely be wrong though.

6. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: After reading the back of The Goddess Interrupted, I didn't like where the story was planning on going so I didn't buy the book and probably never will. I didn't like The Goddess Test enough to finish the series.

7. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake: This is another series where I want to read the next book but just haven't picked it up yet. I think it's because there are so many other books I want to read before it and I'm waiting until it's close to the top of my pile before I spend the money on it. But I plan on picking up Anna Girl Of Nightmares.

8. Bewitching by Alex Flinn: I'm only including this because technically I think it's the sequel to Beastly? At least according to Goodreads it is. Beastly is one of my favourites and Alex Flinn is a great writer. I've read all her other fairy tale retellings so this is on my list of to reads.

9. The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice: I read Interview With A Vampire in college and I absolutely loved it! I've been meaning to read the rest of this series because it will forever be the best vampire series (I know this after only reading one!) Rice proves she's the Queen of Vampires and I'd love to dive back into that world.

10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I'm sure why I stopped reading after The Order Of The Phoenix but I own all seven books and eventually I will finish Harry's story. 




1 comment:

  1. The only series I've finished that you mentioned is HP - and excellent series too I might add. I read Anna Dressed in Blood, and while I liked it, I'm in no hurry to pick up the next book in the series.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts