Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: To All the Boys I've Loved Before




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature hosted by Should Be Reading where we tease our readers with quotes from the books we're reading.

All you have to do to participate is grab your current read, open to a random page and share 2 teasers from that page (make sure there's no spoilers!)

My book this week is:

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
By Jenny Han
Publication Date: April 15, 2014
Hardcover, 355 pages


'Margot would say she belongs to herself. Kitty would say she belongs to no one. And I guess I would say I belong to my sisters and my dad, but that won't always be true. To belong to someone - I didn't know it, but now that I think about, it seems like that's all I've ever wanted. To really be somebody's, to have them be mine.' (page 190)

'"No, I've never had a boyfriend. But plenty of people I know have had boyfriends but they've never once been in love. I've been in love." That's why I'm doing this.' (page 191)



Since today is the release date of this book, I'm giving it full treatment! I got it early, but I'm hoping everyone else goes out to buy it today! Happy Book Birthday, Jenny Han!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very "real".

    Mine is from "Andy Smithson", a juvenile/ya novel: http://pdworkman.com/update-and-teaser-from-andy-smithson-blast-of-the-dragons-fury-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't my usual genre but there's been a lot of buzz about this one that has me really curious about it.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts