Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I've Read So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we discuss bookish topics in the form of lists.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books You've Read So Far This Year


1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: A fun, cute, mystery about two friends.
2. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This won't be my last book by this author!
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: Amazing, go read this now!


4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor: A great ending to a fantastic series.
5. Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt: The perfect little read.
6. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan: Such a cool concept and I love everything Jordan writes!


7. Cress by Marissa Meyer: This whole series is amazing!
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: This book blew me away and redefined YA Contemporary for me.

9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson: Heartbreaking and beautiful.
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: The cutest thing I've read in a long time.


So what books have you loved so far this year?

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out the audiobook for Days of Gods and Monsters. The reader, Khristine Hvam, does an excellent job with the voices. I'm glad you vouch for the ending, I'm excited to read it. Great list!

    AJ Bauers @ Covert Extrovert

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts