This week's topic is: Top Ten Books You've Read So Far This Year
1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: A fun, cute, mystery about two friends.
2. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This won't be my last book by this author!
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: Amazing, go read this now!
4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor: A great ending to a fantastic series.
5. Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt: The perfect little read.
6. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan: Such a cool concept and I love everything Jordan writes!
7. Cress by Marissa Meyer: This whole series is amazing!
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: This book blew me away and redefined YA Contemporary for me.
9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson: Heartbreaking and beautiful.
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: The cutest thing I've read in a long time.
So what books have you loved so far this year?