Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we make lovely bookish lists!


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List


1. My True Love Gave To Me (Stephanie Perkins etc.): Holiday stories are a must!

2. Let It Snow (John Green etc.): Going to read as many as I can!


3. Don't Touch (Rachel Wilson): One of the books I've been eager to get my hands on.

4. The Darkest Minds (Alexandra Bracken): It's been sitting on my shelf too long, I think.

5. Sway (Kat Spears): This one just looks like a lot of fun!


6. We Can Work it Out (Elizabeth Eulberg): The first one in this series was really cute, so I can't wait to read this one.

7. All the Bright Places (Jennifer Niven): TFIOS meets Eleanor and Park? Sign me up!

8. Where'd You Go Bernadette (Maria Semple): This one looks adorable!


9. The Queen of the Tearling (Erika Johansen): A dark book for dark winter days.

10. Unleashed (Sophie Jordan): Can this just be out already?

What are your must reads for this cold, brutal winter season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts