Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Deserve Their Own Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we get to list wonderful bookish things.

This week's topic is:

Top ten characters you wish would get their own book


1. Zuzana and Mik (Daughter of Smoke and Bone): There's no denying how utterly adorable these two were. We did get a bit of their story in Night of Cake and Puppets, but I could totally read a full length focusing on their love story. 

2. Johanna Mason (The Hunger Games): She is way too amazing and I would love to see her kick some ass in her own Hunger Games. 

3. Calliope Bell (Lola and the Boy Next Door): Because even though she seemed kind of awful in this book, I know she's probably a really sweet person and I'd love to see her fall in love.

4. Wren (Fangirl): Why not focus on the other twin? I'm sure she's just as awesome as Cath and I bet she secretly likes to still read fan fiction.

5. Roar (Under the Never Sky): I loved Roar, he was a fantastic side character and I think he could run his own book no problem. Now if only we could get Liv in the picture somewhere.

6. Hermione (Harry Potter): Because she is amazing and there would be so many books and potions involved in the book that it would be so much fun!

7. Lilah Montgomery (Open Road Summer): I would love to read about her being on tour and the feelings she goes through being alone. Maybe see her fall in love again.

8. Eowyn and Faramir (The Lord of the Rings): There two have and always will be my favourite OTP, so can I just have a novel about them being in love and helping to rebuild Middle Earth, please and thank you?

9. Sabine (Soul Screamers): This mara makes me laugh, cringe, and freak out. She was so much fun I know if she had her own story it would be adventurous, dangerous and very dramatic, but we'd have a good time with it anyway. 

10. Suze (Confessions of a Shopaholic): Because anyone who can be friends with Becky Bloomwood for so long is clearly an awesome person and probably has some cool stories to tell. Let's get a prequel of her meeting and falling in love with Tarquin please!

Who are some of your favourite characters that you're just dying to see star in their own novels? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I like your list!
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-yes-i-am-late.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts