This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Books So Far This Year
I've read so many great books in these past six months that this may be a bit hard to do, but here goes:
1. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent: I'm so glad Rachel has started a new YA series. Her Soul Screamers series is still my top favourite and this one was a great beginning to a new world that she's created.
2. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: Finch and Violet made me fall in love with them and this book was just so incredible in every way. It certainly deserves all the hype it gets.
3. Mosquitoland by David Arnold: A great road trip story about an odd girl who discovers the world is just as odd as she is. Great writing and such great characters.
4. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: Another great contemporary book about a girl who wants to escape and a boy who's seen too much. I loved every minute of it.
5. All Played Out by Cora Carmack: My number one favourite NA author, this third book in the Rusk series was just as good as the rest and so much fun!
6. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West: Because Kasie can literally do no wrong. Such a cute read with great characters and a plot only Kasie can pull off.
7. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: Because it's Sarah Dessen.
8. All The Rage by Courtney Summers: Such an important book that every young woman needs to read and Courtney wrote it in the most amazing way. She is fabulous.
9. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver: Her prose is beautiful and haunting and this book took such wild turns so quietly that it blew me away.
10. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: A great follow up novel after Open Road Summer that perfectly captures high school life, grief and falling in love all over again.
What books you guys have loved this year or what you're most looking forward to!