The Broke and the Bookish where we make booksih lists about bookish things.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Latest 5 Star Reads
1. When We Collided by Emery Lord - This one hasn't been released yet, but I beg of all of you to buy it the day it comes out. Such a heart-wrenching read about mental illness, grief, and falling in love.
2. Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston - I want to
scream about this book from the rooftops! If only this were how things
happened in real life, but I'm glad it's in book form and hopefully one
day it will be real.
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - It's been awhile since I've wanted to dive into a dystopian and this one made it worth it.
4. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer - I'm still not ready to leave this universe and this book was the perfect ending to a wonderful series. Still want more though.
5. First & Then by Emma Mills - Everything about this book is wonderful. Seriously, go read it.
6. A Night in with Marilyn Monroe by Lucy Holliday - Libby Lennox is the new Becky Bloomwood and her stories about starlets appearing on her couch are hilarious and so much fun to read.
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - The feels, guys, the feels.
8. Moonlight Over Paris by Jennifer Robson - Paris, 1920s, enough said.
9. He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker - Something very different from one of my favourite NA authors. This one was more along the lines of Gone Girl and I loved it!
10. Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren - This is one of my favourite series and this was the perfect conclusion to it. Love these gals!
What have you read recently that you absolutely loved?
Wink, Poppy, Midnight Author: April Genevieve Tucholke Published: March 22, 2016 Hardcover, 247 pages 4 Gold Stars (summary from Goo...
The Worlds We Make Author: Megan Crewe Published: February 11, 2014 Hardcover, 288 pages 5 Gold Stars (summary from Goodreads) The...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we discuss bookish topics in the form of lists. This week...
“It’s not just about banjos and apple-picking. It’s about cultivating strong relationships and trying to understand each other. Oh, Amity....