Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Disenchanted Mockingbirds


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase all the books we got in the past week. Those can be bought, won, gifted, for review, borrowed, print or ebooks... no matter, just share what you got :)

I don't do this meme very often because I usually only buy one book at a a time. But this week I made a purchase from Indigo.ca, so I've got some awesome books to look forward to in the coming weeks!


The description of this book caught my attention. Books about assault seem to catch my eye, and I hope the author can accomplish writing about it in a way that works.


Road trips, bands, and drama? Sign me up! This looks like a fun summer read!


A creepy looking thriller about someone helping someone else in the worst way possible. Haven't read a thriller in a while, so I'm eager to open this up!

I'm super excited about my books, it's going to be hard to decide which to read first. Anyone have a fave from this list? Did anyone get anything good this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts