Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books we Read in 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list wonderful bookish things!


This week's Top Ten topic is: Top Ten Books we Read in 2014

It's that time of the year! I love compiling lists at the end of the year. I read some great books this year, but here are the top ten:


1. On the Fence - Kasie West:
2. Let's Get Lost - Adi Alsaid
3. Don't Touch - Rachel M. Wilson


4. Open Road Summer - Emery Lord
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
6. Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson


7. The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
8. Cress - Marissa Meyer


 9. Everything Leads to You - Nina LaCour
10. Don't Look Back - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I read some amazing books this year and there are still a lot on my list that came out this year that I haven't had a chance to read yet. It was good year in YA and I know next year will only be better. Happy reading everyone! What were your top reads of 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Isla and the Happily Ever After was one of my top reads this year too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts