This week's topic is:
Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most Books From
1. Rachel Vincent (11 books) Still have to read her Shifters series, but she is by far my favourite author!
2. Sophie Kinsella (13 books) She's still one of my favourites, though I still haven't read Shopaholic to the Stars
3. Sarah Dessen (10 books) Only two more of hers that I need to read. Love them!
4. Colleen Hoover (12 books) I've read them all and I've loved all of them!
5. Cora Carmack (7 books) Literally my favourite New Adult author. She's so sweet!
6. Miranda Kenneally (6 books) More please.
7. K.A. Tucker (8 books) Breaks my heart every time, but I always come back for more. A fantastic writer.
8. Nicholas Sparks (12 books) Yes, I was really into Nick for a while there, but I've kind of grown out of it so even though there are still about 5 to read and on my shelf, I'll probably never get around to them, unless they make them into movies, that seems to get the ball rolling.
9. Sophie Jordan (8 books) Both her Teen and New Adult books have blown me away.
10. Lauren Oliver (10 books) The queen of YA. Her writing is amazing and I've loved every one of her books. Can't wait for another one!
It's easy to read a lot of books from an author when they write well and continue making great series. Even better when they move between genres, like Ya and NA to keep me interested. Who are some of your go-tos?