Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new topic that the participants come up with a top ten list for.
This week is all about the books on our Fall TBR lists, be they books actually released around now or just books we are planning to read. My list is a mixture of both.
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Pretty sure this is on everyone's list!
2. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black: I just won a copy of this, can't wait to read this new tale of vampires! 3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I've been hearing amazing things about this book, so there' no doubt I'll pick it up!
4. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano: Her writing is amazing and this new series sounds fantastic!
5. This Song Will Save Your Life by Laura Sales: This looks like a nice change from other contemporary books. Music, DJs, and all that jazz.
6. Champion by Marie Lu: Prodigy broke my heart and I know this one will probably not repair it, but I can't wait to see how this series will end!
7. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan: This series is so good and each character is perfectly crafted. Yes, I want to see what will happen to Percy and Annabeth, but that's not the only reason I'm excited for this book. I feel like this will be a game changer and Riordan never disappoints!
8. Resist by Sarah Crossan: One of my new favourite dystopian series about a world without oxygen.
And two that I still haven't read but will very soon!
9. Frostbite by Richelle Mead: I fell in love with Vampire Academy and once I get my hands on this book, I'll fly through this series!
10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: This book has been popping up around me a lot lately, so it's been bumped up my list and will be consumed very shortly.
Are any of these of your list? What other new books should I be dying to read? Let me know!