Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make lists about books and bookish things.
This week's topic is Top Ten Characters Who X (fill in the blank) I'm going to do top ten characters I wish I were friends with (since this week has been all about friends for me!)
2. Kaylee (Soul Screamers) only because I want to be her.
3. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) I'd never have to be scared because she'd have my back. And I feel like I could get a smile out of her.
4. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars and the Thousand Dollar Tan Line) Because who wouldn't want to hang with Ronnie?
5. Sophie (Hex Hall) Everything about her. I love her.
6. Cath (Fangirl) We could just read all day and Levi would bring us coffee, yes? Yes.
7. Annabeth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) I could certainly learn a thing or two from Annabeth, and maybe she'd lend me her hat every once in awhile.
8. Lola (Lola and the Boy Next Door) She could make me outfits, I could help her pick out wigs! I would have so much fun raiding her closet!
9. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles) I want all the ladies in this book to go out for a drink with me, but Scarlet is my soul sister.
10. Becky (Confessions of a Shopaholic) Need I say more? Let's go shopping!
What's your Top Ten Tuesday and which girls would you love to be BFFs with?