Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Series I Need to Finish


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we discuss topics through lists, and I love lists.

This week's topic is: Freebie Week! So I've chosen Top Ten Series I Need to Finish


Legend by Marie Lu - Champion is begging to be read.
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - I'm on Blood Promise, so there's still a bit of a way to go.
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Into the Still Blue is waiting for me.


Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz - Only two more left to go in this series, read through them so fast, I needed a break.
Breathe by Sarah Crossan - I still haven't picked up Resist, even though I loved the first book.


The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney - I already own The Rivals, not sure why I haven't read it yet.
The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan - The House of Hades has waited too long.
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood - I haven't picked up Star Cursed yet, but it's pretty up there on the list to buy.

And two series I know I will finish as soon as the third and final books come out: 


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - The Retribution of Mara Dyer needs to be out now!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Isla and the Happily Ever After is going to be so cute, can't wait to get my hands on it!

1 comment:

  1. Great topic. I really loved Breathe but have yet to get to Resist either, even though I have it on my bookshelf waiting to be read. Champion was a great ending but I did have a few issues with it. I LOVED Into Th Still Blue, brilliant end to a brilliant series. I hope you get to finish all your series soon. Here's my post, I decided to go with my favourite mind-blowing book endings.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts